Mikaela drove me nut all day and all night. Finally, it was time to put her in bed! Hope she will stay there! I think I had enough for tonite.
I told her, "You drive me nut!" She said to me with puzzled looks, "I'm too little to drive." Now you get the picture!
_______________
Will be back in a while :o)
6 comments:
AWW that's the cutest thing lol.
I found your blog tonite and have really enjoyed reading it. You have a beautiful family. Sorry about the passport business, that's just crazy. I love your children's names, they are perfect!
Can't wait to keep reading!
Hugs,
rae
www.backyardmusings.wordpress.com
I heard 3 is worse than 2.
So far, and Syd isn't 2 for a few more days.....she is a little shit.
She thinks she is grown.
Oh what will I do with her.
Good luck getting Mikaela down. She sounds like a sweetheart, I loved her answer.
I'm so sorry. I hate to say it, but I don't know if the sound machine will help. He's 13 months old and has now established a routine. We got the boys out at 6 months because we were told that is the last month to easily break a habit. Try it. If anything it's worth a try.
Jan picked this one up at Walmart. She said she finally found it by the pharmacy ? Not sure why. I've seen them by the candles and aromatherapy stuff at like Target too.
Good luck to you. I hope he sleeps better.
That is too cute! I'd have to laugh when she said that, no matter how mad I was. Cute.
Where oh where did mommy, mama, and cubs go. Oh where, oh where could they beeeeeee !
Just missed catching up on you guys. You haven't posted for a while. Ok, just since Wednesday :)
Post a Comment