Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Dancing Boy

Dancing



Add to My Profile | More Videos

Kyron was dancing...

My boy!

6 comments:

hotomiky said...

Wanted you to be aware... I don't know if it has sound on this blog. And... I have no idea what music it is. But I sure know its kid CD music :o)

K J and the kids said...

It was : shake it up baby now...shake it up baby..twist and shout...twist and shout...come on come on come on baby now...come on baby..come on and work it on out. Work it on out :) Love that song
He is SO DAMN CUTE !
Thanks for the video's. I've got to learn how to do those.
You will need to let me know what you are using. Maybe email me ?

Holly said...

LOL!!!!
THAT IS WONDERFUL!
He is too, too cute!
BTW - friends of ours just got back from an R Family cruise with their 3 kids and they absolutely loved it! We're already trying to figure out how old our little guy should be when we go!

Dee said...

OMG! That is soooo cute!!! What a charmer.

Merr said...

What a cute little dancer! I love it when they start to dance. What a fun little guy.

Kim aka Mommy said...

Love it! We'll have to get him on the stage with Rosie! He'll steal the show! :o)