KJ- Yes I love picture trail. I've been using in myspace. Its so cool to use.
Nailgirl- Yes, a lot of people said that she looks older than 4. A lot of people thought shes 5 or 6 yrs old. Yikes. She stays 4 til her next birthday! haha
Dee- Thanks :o) Can't wait for your Riley to do with you. :o)
6 comments:
How cute is that! You're sucha good Mama.
I can't WAIT until my kids can make me rice krispy treats. :) ha ha
Don't you LOVE picture trail !
SHE looks so much older then 4!!
KJ- Yes I love picture trail. I've been using in myspace. Its so cool to use.
Nailgirl- Yes, a lot of people said that she looks older than 4. A lot of people thought shes 5 or 6 yrs old. Yikes. She stays 4 til her next birthday! haha
Dee- Thanks :o) Can't wait for your Riley to do with you. :o)
myspace: www.myspace.com/aquasoftball (mostly deafie friends)
OOOoo those look good! I love rice krispie treats.
Post a Comment