Nothing exciting going on here... We are getting ready to go Florida for our Christmas break. Calling to make reservations dining and interpreters - etc...
We originally plan to stop Savannah, GA to eat Lady and sons but we changed our mind to save it til spring.
Sorry - my blog is getting slow...hopefully soon to get an exciting or scary for me to write...
As many of you wondering - what happening with CI that I plan to get one in the near future?...
I finally emailed audiologist for more information and will have Ct scan and MRI real soon. It has been putting off a little because Hollie just got new insurance and we are checking if they cover well or not. Good news, her insurance covers real good! Whew! Hoping to get it done by spring 2009. Wanted to emphasize this... getting CI means I'm getting better - def. NO! It just helps me to hear the sounds. :o)
Been thinking what to give Mikaela for Christmas - she is the hardest to shop for. Ironcially she is only 6 years old girl! She doesn't like princesses, barbies and many girlie toys. All she wants - of course A DRAGON! I'm looking for a cute dragon earrings. I haven't find anything yet. :o(
Have a great wknd!
7 comments:
I think Florida sounds exciting. I can't wait to hear how the kids like it.
hmm. related. Syd isn't really in to princesses and dolls enough to ask for them for Christmas either. She's not in to Dragons either. GREAT ! at least you have that to go on.
soooooo, what yer tellin' me is that we won't be able to talk on the phone when you get the cochlear implant ? :) hee hee
I hope that the results are what you want. I hope that they are good sounds.
Here are some Dragon ideas from etsy... all personally made arts and crafts from around the world! Very fun and affordable.
Tshirt - message the person for other sizes.
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_gallery_9&listing_id=17469717
Hooded dragon fleece blanket!
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_gallery_20&listing_id=10207227
Dragon necklace:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_gallery_15&listing_id=17479128
Dragon art! So cute!
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_gallery_7&listing_id=17254943
Little tiny dragon card:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_gallery_18&listing_id=15667199
If you search "dragon earrings" on there too, there were some cute examples... Hope this helps. Etsy is such a cool resource - full of fun stuff for everyone.
Sorry the links broke. You can cut and paste them and they should work, or just search "dragon" and you'll see other cute stuff!
Can't wait to see the pics from your vacation, so much fun. Star Wars the Clone Wars and Transformers are all I hear about - no girly stuff in my house either.
Francesca - thanks so much!! I ordered earrings for Mikaela - can't wait to see her face when she opened the gifts :)
KJ- I do wish I could talk on phone!! :(
Florida for Christmas sounds so warm and fun. Glad you found dragon jewelry. Good luck with CI.
Our oldest daughter (Pete) isn't into the princess, girlie stuff either. Our local children's museum has this magnifying scope that she just loves. TRU and Amazon carry one called the EyeClops Bionic Eye. You can hook it up to your tv or computer and magnify objects. M might like something like that. Pete asked us the other day if Santa brings live things...she wants a real unicorn!
Post a Comment